What is TeachBoost?
TeachBoost is an instructional leadership platform that integrates evaluation, coaching, and professional learning to build capacity and improve teaching practices.
Why should I use TeachBoost?
Save Time and Prioritize Professional Learning
- Greatly reduce administrative burdens to keep the focus on instructional improvement.
- Upload and customize templates, rubrics, and targets in a digital system.
- Schedule observations, meet evaluation targets, and review your colleagues' observation itineraries though a synced, shared calendar.
- Align text and multimedia evidence to your framework with a single click.
- Embed rubric language directly into an observation to provide consistent, calibrated feedback.
- Understand progress at a district levelr with real-time reports.
- Identify master teachers at-a-glance.
- Provide preemptive intervention to teachers who need additional support.
- Build custom reports to focus on your priorities.
- View a teacher’s goals, observations, feedback history, and progress toward evaluation targets.
- Empower educators to view their feedback, set goals, create action plans, and engage in their own professional growth.
- Manage coaching and evaluation activites through separate portals.
- Allow teachers to contribute to their portfolios with ease.
Embed PD in Context
- Enable instructional leaders to assign actionable, relevant next steps.
- Attach professional development resources from our free PD library to observation forms and teacher goals.
- Customize your school's library by uploading your own resources and aligning them to your framework.
We're happy to chat any time, so reach out!